Ten Car Rental S.A de C.V hereinafter referred as “Ten Car Rental” with address at Libramiento San José del Cabo-aeropuerto Los Cabos Kilómetro 19.5 Plaza Puerto Logístico Nave 5 Local 6 Colonia Las Veredas Código Postal 23429, San José del Cabo, BCS. and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone number (624) 172 3062, is responsible to protect your personal data and of the way they are treated.
Sensible Personal Data: Personal, financial, patrimonial or sensible data (hereinafter referred as “Personal Data” or “Sensible Personal Data” that you have provided as the Owner, either directly or through electronic means or other sources allowed by Ten Car Rental, as the Responsible, regarding the contractual relation that you have with TEN Car Rental, have been collected and will be treated by Ten Car Rental and its associates under legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility principles as stated in article 6 of the Law.
Personal Data: Complete Name, Address, City, Telephone, Age, State, Country, Zip Code, Email, Nationality, Federal Taxpayer Registry Number, Company, Marital Status, Work Telephone, Gender, Occupation, Signature, Drivers’ License.
Financial Data: Credit card number, Bank, Security code, Termination date.
The owner is authorized to provide the referred personal data and understands the implications of performing this action. TEN Car Rental is obliged to treat all the personal data under safety measures, following Ten Car Rental safety policies such as: access to information, storage and control of personal databases, always guaranteeing confidentiality and privacy. According to what is stated in article 9 (nine) of the mentioned Law, we require your express consent to treat your sensible personal data, therefore we request your acceptance for it to be treated. Ten Car Rental S.A de C.V may reissue personal data included in its databases for any of its controlling companies and/or filial companies and/or national or foreign subsidiaries, unless the corresponding owners expressly declare disagreement, in terms of what is stated in the Federal Law for
Personal Data Protection in Possession of Individuals (the Law):
In case personal data treatment by Ten Car Rental S.A. de C.V. is not accepted, it will not be possible to provide you the motor vehicle that you requested, because it would not be possible to enter the corresponding vehicle lease contract.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE “RESPONSIBLE”:
In compliance with article 3 (three) and others applicable of the Law, TEN Car Rental S.A de C.V. and its personnel are obliged regarding their information to:
(i) Respect and safeguard legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility principles regarding personal, financial or sensible data to which it may access.
(ii) Treat personal data following Law dispositions and TEN Car Rental S.A de C.V. policies.
(iii) Maintain confidentiality of personal data and exclusively treat them for the purposes for which they were requested or obtained.
(iv) Avoid collecting any personal data that is not necessary for the already mentioned purposes;
(v) Attending procedures related with exerting ARCO Rights following Law dispositions.
(vi) Establish and maintain safety measures to protect personal data
(vii) Notify the owners about any breach to data safety that may affect patrimonial and moral rights of the owners.
PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Ten Car Rental may collect personal data when you appear in any of our offices to be treated as customer, or from any other information source available or allowed by Law.
- Sending advertisement.
- Performing Marketing tasks.
- Registering any new contract intended to recognize responsibility over the motor vehicle that is going to be leased,
- Elaborating invoices when customers require so, and providing an insurance for the vehicle, booking a rental.
- Granting a credit, paying commissions, making agreements with the companies.
You have the right to ACCESS the personal data we have about you and the details on how we treated such data, as well as to CORRECT them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; CANCEL them when you consider that they are not necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy announcement, or if they are being used for purposes not allowed, or when the contractual service relation has ended, or if you OPPOSE the way they are being treated for specific purposes. (ARCO Rights)
1) If you are the owner of the data or a legal representative, unload and complete the ARCO Rights Application in our website (www.tencarrental/privacidad)
2) Send your application through one of the following paths:
- Email to email@example.com
- By currier to the address: Libramiento San José del Cabo Aeropuerto Los Cabos Kilómetro 19.5 Plaza Puerto Logístico Nave 5 Local 6 Colonia Las Veredas Código Postal 23429, San José del Cabo, BCS
- Physically appearing at: Libramiento San José del Cabo Aeropuerto Los Cabos Kilómetro 19.5 Plaza Puerto Logístico Nave 5 Local 6 Colonia Las Veredas Código Postal 23429, San José del Cabo, BCS.
3) When the information is received the Responsible may request any additional information that is necessary to respond in an adequate way to the request.
4) The Responsible will respond your ARCO Rights Application, informing the reasons for the decisions through certificate mail to the stated address (with additional cost) or being present at the address stated in the Privacy Announcement in a term of maximum 20 (twenty) working days counted from the date in which such ARCO Rights Application has been received.
5) In case the ARCO Rights Application is affirmatively responded or if it is applicable, the changes requested will be applied in a term of maximum 15 (fifteen) working days. The terms referred in this paragraph may be extended only once, if necessary, for an equal period.
6) The Responsible may deny access (“Negative”) so that you may not exert your ARCO Rights in the following cases:
- When you are not the owner of the personal data or may not accredit that you represent the owner;
- When your personal data are not present in the Company database;
- When third party rights are being breached;
- When there is a legal impediment or a resolution from a competent authority, restricting your ARCO Rights, and
- When amending or cancelling data, or opposing for them to be treated, has been already performed.
7) The Negative may be partial, and then the Responsible will make the Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (“ARCO”) in the applicable part.
8) Exerting ARCO Rights will be free, but if you reiterate your request in a period of less than 12 (twelve) months, the cost will be of three days of Minimum General Wage in Force in the Federal District, plus the corresponding VAT, unless there are substantial amendments in the Privacy Announcement that motivate new Applications of ARCO Rights. You should cover justified delivery expenses or the reproduction cost in copies or other forms.
REVOCATION OF THE OWNER CONSENT:
In every moment, you may revoke the consent granted to treat your personal data, so that we stop using them. For such purpose, it is necessary that you send a Consent Revocation Request before the Responsible to the responsible in the following way:
1) Either the owner of the data or a legal representative, should unload and complete the Consent Revocation Request from our website www.tencarrental.com
2) Send your request through any of the following paths:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currier to the address: Libramiento San José del Cabo-aeropuerto Los Cabos Kilómetro 19.5 Plaza Puerto Logístico Nave 5 Local 6 Colonia Las Veredas Código Postal 23429, San José del Cabo, BCS.
- Physically appearing at: Libramiento San José del Cabo-aeropuerto Los Cabos Kilómetro 19.5 Plaza Puerto Logístico Nave 5 Local 6 Colonia Las Veredas Código Postal 23429, San José del Cabo, BCS.
3) The Responsible will respond your Consent Revocation Request informing about the reasons for your decision, through certificate mail To the address stated (with additional cost) or physically appearing at the address stated in the Privacy Announcement) in a term of maximum 15 (fifteen) working days counted from the day in which the ARCO Rights Application was received.
4) In case the ARCO Rights Application is affirmatively responded or considered applicable, the changes requested will be made in a maximum term of 5 (five) working days. The terms referred in this paragraph may be extended only once for an equal period if necessary.
5) The Responsible may deny the revocation in the following cases:
If you are not the owner of the personal data or may not accredit that you represent the owner;
- When your personal data are not present in the Company database;
- When third party rights are breached;
- When there is a legal impediment or a resolution from a competent authority restricting your ARCO Rights, and
- When the rectification or cancellation of data, or revocation has been already executed
Amendments in the Privacy Announcement
We reserve the right to perform amendments or updates in any moment to the current privacy announcement to show legislative novelties, internal policies or new requirements for the rendering or claiming of our products or services. These modifications will be available to the public through the following means:
(I) Visible announcements in our establishments or customer attention centers and/or
(II) leaflets and pamphlets available in our establishments or customer attention centers; and/or
(III) in our website www.tencarrental.com and/or
(IV) we will send them to the last e-mail address that you have provided us.
Consumer: Individual obtaining in lease the temporary use and enjoyment of the vehicle purpose of this contract, called for purposes of this contract: the lessee.
Supplier: Individual or company offering in lease the temporary use and enjoyment of good in Exchange of a certain and determinate remuneration, called for purposes of this contract: the lessor.
Motor Vehicle: The good purpose of this contract, which is described in the attachment of this contract.
No Show: when the consumer books a car with the supplier, but he/she does not show to pick up the vehicle in the stated location and on the standby periods described in the service terms and conditions.
Drop-Off: when the consumer leaves the leased motor vehicle in a different location from the one where the unit was delivered to the consumer.
Freedom Rate: the total price that the consumer shall pay to the supplier.
Basis Rate: the price that the supplier offers the consumer for time and miles of the leased motor vehicle.
TEN No Worries Protection: complete coverage package including: Exemption of deductible for damages responsibility in case of crash, Civil responsibility before third parties, Personal accident and Protection insurance against deductible.
Additional Services: Services different from lease and insurance for the services that the consumer is free to request when signing this contract, will be considered as additional, and the consumer is committed to pay for such additional service(s). The following concepts are considered as additional:
Level of Gasoline: applicable when the lessee returns the motor vehicle with a gasoline level lower than the one present when he/she originally leased the car.
Pre-paid Gasoline: when the consumer chooses to pay in advance for the full gasoline tank of the vehicle.
Baby seat: is the daily rental of such device in the leased motor vehicle, upon the consumer request, and assuming it shall be returned in the same conditions it was received.
Upgrade: changing the category of the motor vehicle for a higher one upon the consumer request.
Additional Driver: the person(s) authorized to drive the leased motor vehicle following “Attachment B” herein.
Airport Fee: the fee charged for taking transportation within the airport federal zone.
Highway Fee: Charge made to the lessee when he/she delivers the motor vehicle in an office different from the one where it was originally received.